Packers playoff hopes riding on win vs. Buccaneers


The Inexperienced Bay Packers have been one of many hottest groups over the previous few weeks of NFL play, however their latest loss to the New York Giants on “Monday Evening Soccer” has dampened the hype across the crew.

Nonetheless, it is value noting that even at 6-7, the Packers could be within the playoffs immediately because the NFC’s seventh seed if the common season have been to all of a sudden finish. In fact, there are nonetheless 4 extra video games left to play, however the level is that this: Inexperienced Bay does management its personal future so far as the postseason is worried.

And that makes this weekend’s matchup towards one other 6-7 crew, the Tampa Buccaneers, that rather more vital.

The chances flesh that thought out as nicely. 

If the Packers beat the Buccaneers, Inexperienced Bay has a 71% likelihood to make the playoffs. A loss would basically finish that hope, although. A loss would deliver their playoff odds all the best way right down to 29%.





Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *